Radiant Floors provide comfortable, even heat throughout your home or in difficult to heat areas. Here’s how it works. Radiant Floors circulate warm water through PEX tubing embedded in the floor of your home. The heat radiates up through the floor, warming the people, furnishings and air in the room. The warmth stays down around where the people are, not up at the ceiling or lost to the outdoors every time a door or window is opened. It’s a comfortable, even heat where cold spots and drafts are eliminated.
The Benefits … Ya Gotta Feel ‘Em to Believe ‘Em
- True Comfort – Imagine your beautiful floors now warm and cozy to the touch.
- Works Everywhere – Under tile, marble, wood, carpet and concrete floors. Radiant Walls and Radiant Ceilings can also create a cozy, efficient environment.
- Saves Money – Can save 20 to 40 percent over traditional heating systems.
- Clean, Healthy – No drafts or fans blowing dust, dirt and other allergens into the air.
- Quiet – Eliminates noisy fans, popping ductwork and pinging pipes.
- Increases Living Space – Lets you live in and enjoy that previously cold basement.
- Wise Investment – Makes your home more attractive to potential buyers.
At Comfort Systems we offer these services:
- Full Design and Layout Capabilities
- Installation of Boiler, Hydronic and Total Electric Systems
- and more!